Espresso coffee Maker 9 cup
Make traditional Italian style coffee at home with this Moka Express 9-Cup Espresso Maker. This coffee maker can brew Nine 2 oz. demitasse cups of smooth, full-bodied espresso in less than five minutes. Safety valve automatically releases steam to ensure coffee is brewed at the ideal pressure, while the ergonomic heat-resistant handle offers a comfortable and safe grip while taking it on and off of the stovetop. The flip-up top and integrated spout make pouring and serving coffee more convenient. Simply fill the boiler up to the lower level of the safety valve, fill the filter basket with finely-ground coffee, screw the collector top firmly onto the boiler, and place it on the stove. When you hear the quintessential gurgle, remove the moka pot from the heat, pour into an espresso cup, and enjoy your freshly-brewed coffee. The aluminum body is easy to disassemble and clean, and hand washing is recommended for high quality coffee making for years to come.
Make the Most of Your 9 cup Moka Express!
To ensure proper usage and to increase longevity for your Moka Espresso, the following are directions for optimal care and for the best tasting results:
- Fill the lower chamber with cold water just below the valve.
- Insert the funnel and fill it with ground espresso (do not tamp). Remove any coffee grounds on the edge of the funnel
- Tightly screw the upper part of the pot on to the base. Avoid using the handle for leverage.
- Select burner size to fit bottom of pot. For gas stovetop, make sure the flame is not larger than bottom of pot. The flame should not come around the sides of the pot.
- Place pot on the stovetop until the water boils and coffee begins to come out of the center post. There will be a gurgling sound during this process.
- When the top of the pot is full of coffee, remove from stove.
- Before pouring coffee, stir it in the upper chamber with a small spoon to equalize all the different coffee layers for optimum flavor.